Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ontario Driver Licence Length Of Validity

GIRL'S RULES OF THE GAME FOR THE MEN WHO LOVE WOMEN WOMEN WANT THE INSULT

by Gioconda Belli
I
The man who loves me
should know open the curtains of the skin,
find the depth of my eyes
and know what that breeds in me,
transparent swallow tenderness.
II
The man who loves me
not want to possess a commodity,
or displayed as a trophy hunt,
know be by my side with the same love
So I'll be beside you.
III
The love of man who loves me
be strong as the kapok tree,
protector and secure as they are,
clean as a morning December.
IV
The man who loves me
my smile will not hesitate
not fear the abundance of my hair,
respect sadness, silence
and caresses touch my stomach as guitar
to music and joy outbreak
from the bottom of my body.
V
The man who loves me
can find me
hammock to rest
the heavy burden of their concerns,
the friend with whom to share their intimate secrets,
the lake to float
without fear of commitment anchor
prevents him from flying when you happen to be a bird.
VI
The man who loves me
make poetry with his life,
building every day
with an eye toward the future.
VII
Above all things,
man who loves me
must love the people
not as an abstract word
taken from the manga,
but as real, concrete,
to whom tribute with actions
and give his life if necessary.
VIII
The man who loves me
recognize my face in the trenches
on bended knee I love
while the two fired together
against the enemy.
IX
my man's love
not know the fear of delivery,
not afraid to discover the magic of falling in love
in a place full of crowds.
can scream, I love you, or make signs at the top buildings
proclaiming their right to feel
the most beautiful human feelings.
X
my man's love
not flee to the kitchen,
or a child's diaper,
be like a fresh wind
taking clouds of sleep and last
weaknesses that, for centuries, kept us apart
as being of different height.

XI Love my man
not want labels and tags,
give me air space
food to grow and be better,
a Revolution
that makes every day
the beginning of a new victory.
..................................... .................................................. ............................................
"The revolution was a fact erotic, life-giving"
AUTHOR DETAILS:
is a poet and storyteller. Born in 1948 in Managua, Nicaragua, Since 1970 participated in the struggle against the dictatorship of Anastasio Somoza c sa member of the Sandinista Front. She lived in exile in Mexico and Costa Rica, and held various positions of the government in the Sandinista revolution in the eighties. Mother of four children and several years divided his time between California and Managua. He has published books of poems on the grass (1972), which won the prize Poetry from the National University of Nicaragua; Line of Fire (1978), which won the Casa de las Americas (Cuba); Thunder and rainbows (1982), Love rebel (1985), from the rib of Eve (1987) ; Apogee (1998). In 2002 he won the International Poetry Prize Generation of 27 for his book of poems My intimate crowd, and in 2006 won the International Poetry Melilla poems by fire and sword section I put away. His latest book of poetry is honey Scandal (2010). He has also published novels inhabited Women (1988), which won the Foundation Award Booksellers, Librarians and Publishers of Germany and the Anna Seghers Prize Academy Arts in Germany, in 1989, Sofia of Omens (1990); Waslala (1996); The country under my skin (2001), a memoir of his years in the Sandinistas emerged as one of the best books of the year by the newspaper Los Angeles Times, The Scroll of Seduction (2005); Infinity in the palm of the hand (2008), which won the Premio Biblioteca Breve Seix Barral Prize in Spain and Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz in Mexico. His novels and poems have been translated into over fourteen languages. He is a member of PEN International and corresponding member of the Nicaraguan Academy of Language. He writes for various national and international newspapers. The Nobel Prize in Literature Harold Pinter, Gioconda Belli said: "A wonderfully free and original talent."

0 comments:

Post a Comment