Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What Product Is Like Revlon Skinlights?



Here I come with a new traditional in IMM. This time no face and tried to youtube step.

- Banned Pleasures Lora Leigh -> This is an erotic book that gave me (well my mother) Anna If you remember at some IMM told I needed a book was and was not this.

- Claudia Dain ownership -> This will I really wanted. That's what I have read and I have to say is not as good as it looks. Review on flights soon.



Here's three books of Enoch saga that also came through Velvet. Hardcover very cute xD

- Amend to a Rogue by Suzanne Enoch
- Meeting at Midnight by Suzanne Enoch
- A History of Scandal by Suzanne Enoch

Rather than read, the three precious.





Rock The editorial sent me

- In the name of love by Nicholas Sparks -> Already resea on the blog so I do not comment much more.

- 999 The Last Guardian -> It's a mystery book which tells of the impressions of a man who believes that the three world religions are at bottom the same. To write this thesis on the subject 999.




These came from the hand of Titania:

- The type of the tomb next to Katarina Mazzeti -> That's what I have read and I can not honestly say something good book .

- Christinee Dark Curse Feehan -> Paper not know how many (20 at least) of the Carpathian series.

- Salmah, origin - > The track I'm looking for the internet because I think it has to do with the singer that we have now named the same and all their songs are to care for the earth and others. No if you ring.


Thanks to the editorial came Romanticae :

- Vampira and super Michelle Rowen
- The lady and the vampire of Rowen Michelle

are the second and third in the series Bites Immortals. The second and read it and are outlined in Pasajes.





Here are some things that I came through Beleth.
The postalita Christmas, the bookmark your blog and heart, beautiful!
Thanks!

Christmas cards are truly things that I saw and I fell in love. Now as always I'm sorry to use xD






Finally I leave you with a bookmark that I made with this Russian embroidery.


Ad!

Now comment that I operate on Monday, 20 (nothing serious) but has a long recovery. So do not update it until do not know when ... At first month and a half I have for two months.
try to climb this week counting the books read this year and ranking I did last year.

No more Merry Christmas to all! May you a wonderful holiday! A very good entry into 2011 and that the Kings leave you a lot of stuff!!

* On flights Bea is in charge and that any consultation with it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment