Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can I Change My Name On Poptropica

Dunga, Dunga good

It was my first time. I approached cautiously and quite afraid. I do not think he could, but I wanted to do with my whole being. Was fully aware of the danger and believed to have taken all necessary precautions. However, you never know. The fate of a possible error kept me alert. I started very slowly, like someone with an expert hand is exploring the field of battle and ensuring passage of the furnace heat. Avivé with my warm breath invisible bellows that flame burning. I was giving love to my hands and not take your eyes off for a moment. I delivered with such passion for this work that all my senses were acting in unison. Could distinguish, in a second shooting, the slightest swing satisfy their appetite and no doubt their will on. I could understand the language primitive flint flint anxious and wound with my turgid link. On a winter night, inhospitably cold light of stars that bore witness to my miracle, had mastered the art flamboyant. His passion for me angry devoured everything I propose to his whim. My life had changed forever.

I fire, I roasted meat and offered dinner at Miss Fiamma.

-Dunga Dunga no dessert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment