Monday, July 19, 2010

Canadian Brownie Badge Placement

If the mountain will not come to Mohammed, Mohammed will Thanks

Miss Fiamma is a single woman (in the narrow sense, that is, alone and another of its kind), which can be something special or a real puzzle , depending on how you look. For a poor simian nature like mine, I'm the ideal programmers interfaces "intuitive" for average users, the main problem is that Miss Fiamma I came with a manual. Miss Fiamma

write a post and then asked me to read it. After the reading, I ask a question because I failed to understand what is meant exactly. Miss Fiamma says he's sad. Well. That's a concept I can understand. But what to do with the subject of the post? What is the relationship between the melancholy and the question I asked you about your text?

try to comfort her. "Do not worry, I will always be here to push you behind the scenes and save your pockets unpresentable to our readers." Miss

Fiamma explains to me, standing beside the doorway, what their troubles. I watch in silence. I understand that discussions between the ideal and something that is precious to her: welfare. I know the latter will prevail. And though at times some of his decisions seem to me objectionable, never stop to admire the unwavering desire for beauty and pleasure that guides his life, because I suspect that is part of what makes it unique, at times tragic and, most of the time , with a dignity unblemished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment