Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bosch Dishwasher Resets Cycle

Dialgo granted (the standing are unprintable)

Dialogue 1: The auto

VE: I just got an email from the Facu. They are collecting signatures for a letter of apology to Prof. Dr. Equis. (I have spoken repeatedly of Prof. Dr. Equis. Miss Fiamma know my devotion and fanaticism for the academic in question).
MF: What happened?
VE: mess was put together by an administrative issue. "You you believe it? It's a shame! (Riding more and more of a mélange of anger and indignation, while my attention was divided between the traffic and conversation). It's outrageous! And I signed, of course. And I said to adhere to the more forceful than the letter of apology, because Prof. Dr. Equis is a person excellent, and I studied with her more materials and seminars, and also for his excellence as person and his generosity as person y. ..
MF: (mockingly and dragging the 'r'): Because the teacher is a person! Hic! And as a person is a person of integrity and excellent! Long live the Doctor, hic!

Dialogue 2: in bed

MF: Should we Sushi for dinner?
VE: Dale.
MF: (reading the menu in Internet) Do you think either the combo 3 "Everything Salmon?
VE: How much?
MF: $ $ $.
VE: What brings many pieces?
MF: 18.
VE: What do we do with 18 pieces, my love?
MF: I thought we could eat some sushi and a little overwhelmed matambre home is in the refrigerator.
VE: Sushi with flank steak? That sucks. "Why do not fries spaghetti dinner?
MF: Tarada. They also come 40 pieces. Here is another combo. It's new. It costs the same as "Everything salmon, but this brings half salmon and tuna half.
VE: What we will ask only because it is new? It has fewer salmon and cost the same. (Mockingly) Hey, sushi delivery? Yes, I would like a combo of 40 pieces. Is there something new? Fantastic. Please send me combo "All Paty (*)". Thanks.

(*) Paty: economic famous local brand of burgers made with beef / res.

0 comments:

Post a Comment