Thursday, September 23, 2010

How Much Does Invisalign Cost In Ontario



the car to the garage to make some checks. Testosterone-laden field, if any. The mechanic is a simple man dedicated to his craft, a little shy and charming. My car is on the platform and it is reviewing Mr. Charming.

Mr. Banana makes his entrance, pushing a bicycle vintage . The epitome of cool .

Mr. Banana: "Here is air? I got a flat tire and would like to put a little air, if only to get to my house."
Mr. Lovely: "Yes, of course. There is hose. Need some help? ".
Mr. Banana (obviously do not need help, if the guy is a crack all):" We ".

(Oops, this promises. I settle in my seat and crossed my legs.)

Tic-tac, tic-tac, tic-tac, ten minutes later ...

Mr. Banana: "Well, you put it. What do I do? "(You dance the dance of fire and then tell your mom, sure you clap)
Mr. Charming," now triggers. Want to do me? "
Mr. Banana:" No, all right. "

(How I regret not having a camcorder with me)

Noise to trigger pump. Chicky, chicky, chicky ...



Mr. Lovely, "popping the camera? "
Mr. Banana:" I do not think. I do not know what happened. "(From which popping the camera, ask YOU)
Mr. Lovely: "But a little air had to put just."
Mr. Banana: "Yes, just put him."

Of course, I laughed. On the contrary. I could imagine in the not too distant past the face of shock and surprise of the mother of Mr. Banana when, after hearing a tremendous explosion, ran to his son's room and found him on all fours picking up the remnants of rubber a bizarre inflatable doll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment