Monday, January 17, 2011

Bester Receiver Vintage

Jesus loves me I Read David Safier


Title: Jesus loves me
Author: David Safier
Editorial: Metro
Publication Date: 26/10 / 2010
Number of pages: 304
PVP: 16 €

Plot:

What if the man you thought you just confess that you know is Jesus?

Marie
planted just left her fiance at the altar. Never had much luck in love and realizes that her fiance was not the right man.

That same day she meets a handsome carpenter. Marie is all you look for in a man, attentive, sensitive, loving, selfless. There is only one small problem ....¡ Cree who is Jesus Christ!

Although originally intended just this crazy Marie slowly realizes he really is before Jesus and that this is a mission, trying to save humanity before it has to face the Judgement.

long ago published the first book by this author called Damn Karma and thanks to the wonderful reviews I decided to read. However I was unable to even finish it.

I said I would not return to read any more of the author but a few weeks ago on his blog Bookworm log of my reading suggested a second joint reading of this book and it was Jesus I want. As my companion said Bea on and bought the book, I decided to give a second chance and here we are ...


When I read the plot of this novel came immediately to mind another: God turns on a Harley by Joan Brady . One of my favorite books I've read thousands of times in my life.
why I thought of it? Because in that book God comes to Earth disguised "as a biker. On this occasion we have Jesus Christ as a carpenter.

But the similarities end there because if I had to find a word to describe "Jesus loves me" would no doubt crazy.

On one hand we have Marie is a young treinteaƱera has never been lucky in love, is not comfortable with your body or your life in general. But she has a boyfriend for a while and have decided to marry. But Marie is impulsive and crazy and at the last moment while watching the image of Jesus in the church understands that Sven is the man in your life.

As you will understand this creates a big mess around and is on the same day he meets Joshua, a carpenter who claims to be Jesus. And from that hopelessly in love, despite suspecting that crazy.

dialogues between the couple are very good. Imagine (although difficult) to Jesus at the present time she meets a woman who says, "beards are a graveyard for leftovers."
We
whole book full of them. Most secondary characters as peculiar.
Perhaps the most caught my attention was the priest Gabriel, with his majesty and righteousness. When we know in a more personal can scandalized.
As
see the demon with the appearance George Cloony or God as the actress Emma Thompson.
Ah! I can not forget the cartoons drawn by his sister Marie. I really liked.

Although it may seem the novel also has a moral and social conscience part. is a fact that if we were all so good that Jesus would have come to Earth to save humanity before the Final Judgement is not it?.

The story is entertaining although I have read they do not pull me hooked to come to that. It's funny but in my case has not reached the laughter, the odd smile and God (pun intended).
I think, definitely this author's humor is not for me , but at least this I was able to finish it and I liked it, that's all one step.

recommend reading course, you probably have more fun than me in one way or another, it is worth.





0 comments:

Post a Comment