Monday, January 17, 2011

Dragonball Doujinshi Vegeta

nice and generous numbers



One of my favorite films Soderbergh's version of the novel written by Stanislaw Lem. Chris Kelvin returns to Earth. His trip to Solaris (it is a planet?, Is the essence of consciousness?, "A metaphysical leap into another world possible?) Confronts him back to the unbearable reality of continuing to live without Rheya.

"I tried to find the rhythm of the world Where I Used To Live. I Followed the current. I Was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort" to smile, nod, stand, and Perform the millions of gestures on life That establishi Earth. I Studied These Until They Became Reflexes gestures again. "

(" I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the stream. I was silent, I was polite, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, put me foot and make the millions of gestures that constitute life on Earth. I studied these gestures until they again became reflexes. ")

how I feel with each of your trip. My life is in parentheses waiting for the reunion. That which was familiar becomes strange. During these days I pursued the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing in another world that is hers and in this horizon deprived, I must relearn everything.

In the supermarket, the cashier asks, "Joint Ticket?" I have no idea. Are there different kinds of tickets? These daily trifles are the most terrifying and most betray my lack of relationship with everything around it. "Yes, please," I reply hesitantly. In truth, I do not.

Indifference is a human trait. That thought reassured me a bit. Now it only remains to get home.

gay lesbian lesbians lesbians lesbian bollósfera

0 comments:

Post a Comment