Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mature Bathing Suit Candid



5
ants today at ochoydieciséisaeme dodged. Iban windsurfing on the pavement with huge yellow petals. For a moment I thought the wind as kites go up again. It would have been something nice to see.
40 minutes long is my morning reading. No, Monsieur Othon's son died yet, but Rieux has lost all hope and I suspect that tomorrow I shall slip into more in my seat to hide the tears.
1
hawk I saw the other day from my office window. Flew into the pine trees and pine trees above the clouds were white and fat. One of them was shaped like a bunny or elephant, depending on how you look. When Marsh did not see it again, but the rabbit-elephant took a while on the horizon, along with the other cloud shaped like a tag just, perhaps because it was lack of imagination.
450 milliliters donated a couple of weeks. Where does the blood? "From the heart? I'm not sure, but I think so. Between platelets was also a part of my strength. Would you serve, baby.
9
final grade was undeserved. Thus ended my academic year. Thanks to San Gödel for this miracle and Miss Fiamma sleepless nights if p then q.
2 bouquets of roses I brought Miss F. before you travel. They are beautiful and even decorative, but they can not evoke memories. I'd rather stick my nose in the left shirt tucked under his pillow.

Numbers denote abstract entities. Not serve to tell anything. The stories go on the other side.

Happy 2011 to the kind blogaudiencia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment