Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bluetrek Tattoo With Ps3




Title: Cuarentañeras
Author: Regina Romar
Editorial: The red circle
Publication Date: January 2010
No. of pages: 289
PVP: 15 €

Plot:
Lola Beltran has always been a woman of courage and entrepreneurial has taken one his son later. Never been concerned about his age to her friend Rita begins to eat the head on the crisis of 40, as it changes the life of a woman to reach that age. Lola
imagine ever worried about these things begin to try to fight the passage of time and this can cause havoc in your life and body.


do not know if the plot of the novel can be misleading, to me seemed to be a mixture of chick-lit with self-help.
did not read the first book by this author named A coffin in the ladies room and had a great reception among blogs so I was a little blind as to the style of the author. Now after reading I can say that I liked, but with their "buts."

I liked the issue that focuses the book, hoaxes that run on the dreaded midlife crisis and how women can become obsessed with the subject. Lola Beltran, our protagonist lives in the first person fears and fears through nearly three hundred pages and at the same time with the help of his son and his friends discover the true reality of their situation and the stage that about to enter: 40.

Cuarentañeras has been a highly entertaining book that I read in one sitting, with dialogue and funny situations. A story that have a good time but I think very few women can feel identified and went on to say why.

The back cover says: "This book is an ode to women and their ability, regardless of age."

And now tell me your age but not his body.
I think the author has failed to show loving a story that any woman in her forties can succeed in life and love without taking into account this circumstance. But this presents us with a woman, Lola Beltran is a beauty, is in the line and as stated several times in the novel, has legs of a girl of twenty and not one ounce of cellulite. is a bit tricky to get in the skin of the character if it is almost a model, and it is quite illogical that also has a midlife crisis when you're out of town and is linked to yogurines, everyone looks for Street and falls for her, has professional and economic success ...

I believe, although I can be wrong, that The author attempts to write a novel fun, entertaining and realistic but fell into what are nearly all chick lit novels, the stereotypes and the perfection of the stars in my case all I get is squashing the story unrealistic.
Or maybe it's my fault for letting me take it too seriously ...

Despite this and as I said, the novel I read it in one sitting and I had bien.Creo that is worth reading.
What would have had more points if he had changed what amount? Sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment