Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cold Sores Or Impetigo

IMM 2011 Challenges ... Sorry

IMM Here I bring the first of the year:





This was one of the books I left the Kings xD the other has Bea so I'll show in the next IMM.

- The fall of the giants of Ken Follett

do not know when I'll read it, just look at his size xD me off.











These two I won that in a contest on her blog made Beleth Book Eater . The Ice's Princess already had quite crushed but a summer at the beach xD

- The Ice Princess Camilla Läckberg
- The Dark Mirror by Juliet Marillier The

another series I have not read but I did just that.







These three won that in a contest that the girls were lost between pages on the occasion of the anniversary of his blog.

I will not tell you the truth of Nell Bison
why I asked you to marry Nicolas Rey
Subject No. 1 Paula Saez

A part of the books came first chapters very cool and markers.







Here two of Stephanie Laurens the saga Cynster:

- The taste of temptation
- The reasons of the heart.








cuts Building English Cut I got The devil has blue eyes it is the only thing that was missing from the current series Lisa Kleypas. Although not my holy devotion that series ... I just lacked that

And yesterday as Valentine's Day gift I bought myself xD:
indecent A bet Emma Wildes.






- Midnight Mist Lara Adrian, fifth of the Midnight Breed series

- never pacts with the devil Sabrina Jeffries fifth in the series school girls.










- Cuarentrañeras Regina Roman, I did the review for the blog.

- Evening light Edna O'Brian. I also bought one of these offers.











Bloguzz
With tickets as I said in
sent us Island bird hunters by Peter May.

Review in Romantic Passages







These are some I borrowed books Bea:

- Tempted 2 Nut

- Carolina falls in love with Federico Moccia , I have read and I liked it. It was quite a surprise because I had read before Ten feet ... and I'm not too excited.

- Dead Moon's Luis Royo , I've read and loved both the story and the drawings.
And that's all the IMM, only now I have to get down the list yet:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment