Friday, February 4, 2011

What Can I Use To Masterbat Withe With

What Alice forgot Liane Moriarty

Title: What Alice forgot
Author: Liane Moriarty
Editorial: DeBosillo
Release Date: October 2010
No. of pages: 480
PVP: 9.95 €

Plot:

Upon awakening after a slight accident, Alice's first thoughts are for the unborn baby and her husband Nick, who is worried. But even she is pregnant and Nick are at all worried, indeed, is preparing to divorce. Alice soon discover with alarm that has forgotten Whole 10 years of his life and nothing of it is recognizable environment, why her sister has become so distant? Who the hell is Gina? Slowly, small traces of the past will appear at the memory of Alice and forced to face reality.




Rating:

Since I learned of the publication of this novel super sooner or later going to read it.
I have always been attracted much attention the issue of memory loss though I have read little on the subject ( Remember me? Kinsel Sophia and the odd romantic.)

After reading I think my reaction was disappointment. So far he had not read any of the authors and should not have expected anything. But the argument gave me insight that I found in the novel.
The novel begins when Alice wakes up from a fall that sticks out of the gym. Here begins the real adventure. She thinks it is in 1998, who is pregnant for the first time and has a wonderful life.
gradually and as the hours go is realizing that it is in 2008, has three children and is separating from her husband Nick.



is when memory begins the search by Alice. Finding out why all the things that happen in your life now why are separating from Nick when he loves her madly?, Why not talk to her sister Elizabeth whom he adored?, Why does it seem the whole avoids world?.

The novel is good, that I can not deny but I found that the author focuses on nonsense, I mean to me like the plot was strong marriage to Nick and because it has detiorado to that point yet Nick is like a ghost character that appears rarely.
Other than that the author intersperses the history with that of his sister Elizabeth with some notes that he wrote to his psychiatrist. And the story of her grandmother through a blog he writes.
ue do not say those parts are not interesting but I personally do not brought me nothing and I did pretty dense history.

Best of the novel is without doubt the tender moments, emotional and fun you have. As Alice discovered in the person who has become like those ten years and attempt to make amends but not be able to turn back in time to make everything as before.

Despite these "buts" that disappointed me recommend reading.
there something I found very interesting is that when I entered the page author to know more it was written that always wanted to write a history of travel in time to that found that amnesia is a form of time travel.

If they publish more books by the author I'm sure I read it.

By the way, I love the original cover because it portrays the beginning of the book:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment