Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Kind Of Weave Does Lauryn London Use?

What book more eagerly waiting for 2011?


Today was thought up a review until I remembered that it's been a couple of days the web http://www.priceminister.es made contact with me if I wanted to participate in a sort of contest where you trying to say in a book entry expect more win this year.

Since I read the question very clear that the book would be my choice:
Does your gender? Adult romantic obviously.
"Author? One of my favorite ...
Julia Quinn

The book in question is The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever.
is a new series of the author and enjoys the same reputation and good reviews that the acclaimed Bridgerton.

Today I love.
A Miranda Cheever ten years shows no sign of becoming a great beauty. And even at that early age, Miranda has learned to accept the expectations society has placed upon it ... until the afternoon when Nigel Bevelstoke, the handsome and elegant Viscount Turner, solemnly kissed her hand and promises one day mature and become a woman so beautiful and intelligent. And even at ten Miranda knew she would love forever.
But the years have been so cruel to Turner as has been kind to Miranda. She is as intriguing as the viscount boldly predicted on that memorable day ... and that man has become a lonely and embittered, shattered by a devastating loss. But Miranda has never forgotten the truth that he left that role in writing many years ago ... and not allow the love that is your destination you escape from between the fingers ...

I look forward to reading it because it's Quinn, because I have mono it. Quinn is for me like a drug that unfortunately I have to take small sips. A healthy addiction but after reading it leaves me exhausted for days xD
The novel was published in March and I'm like a child before kings looking forward to that day (although in the islands will take considerable more), have the new offshoot of the author in my hands and eagerly devour it because I am absolutely sure I will love it.
Maybe that's what I like best, know I'm going to read a book I will love it from first page to last.
Many will think: Too much faith, to see if they end up disappointed.
"bet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment