Sunday, February 20, 2011

Way To Translate Doujin

PERSEO


One night in February, the kind of Indian summer he plays in February, a slight breeze woke me for ice cream temperatures were far from zero.
The bedroom door was slightly ajar and the center of the garden I spotted a focal light, concrete, pointing to something he could not discover.
Perseus was studying, implementing the class in the Garden of the Hesperides.
A very slight light
pointed to a kind of field than my eyes, still asleep, had trouble discovering uffffff. ummmmmm, uggggggg



Perseus and I explained and explained, Andromeda, how could I skip the conversation? impossible, Perseus is persevering, pertinent per-fitted, "per secula seculurum" ... it was what he said.


Certainly, with my coat, my good sandals outside and my whole night I thought maybe I should attend, the sooner the better.

dremiadelamorhermoso! "À quelle temperature nousss avonsss" ...



See them, said Perseus, they are there, there, ici, voila, c'est sa ...

The gods decided that Perseus and Andromeda were always visible and near each other in the night sky, so that his love was always seen and felt by us on earth!
How could I avoid all this effort:) :):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment