Monday, March 21, 2011

Audi A3 Tdi Sport Wagon

Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning


I'm back in the blogger world much earlier than I thought. (Thanks for the posts)

As I said in my "farewell" to the hospital took me Fever series by Karen Marie Moning in order to make my stay more bearable but the truth is that they failed too.

Titles: Dark Fever Fever Bloody Magic Mouth
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Editorial: Velvet




MacKayla Lane is a young man of good family that has everything you've always wanted a job, friends and love family. I never imagined that life would give a drastic shift of the overnight ... One day, Mac receives a call, his sister Alina was murdered. Dominated by the pain he decided to move to Ireland, where his sister lived, to uncover the truth behind the mysterious death of her sister. Upon arrival

know that never again to be the former one, a world of light and shade before it opens. Good and evil coexist in the mortal world without them hardly noticing. Research on Alina's murderer leads her to a bookstore owner hid with a mysterious, sexy and cruel, Jericho Barrons.
He is the only one who can help in the search for truth, knows that lurks in the shadows, who is really Mac and especially help in the fight against paranormal creatures that invade all at once.

Rating:
Before the review I have to say that books are totally dependent the other, being always the same players are developing some by little and if you miss one and you lose.
I say this because the argument I put is a general level of three novels and my review will be the case. The first book

Dark Fever is like the fifth time I began, but had not gotten past the first chapter, this time as I had no more reading in my power but I made myself believe that cost me a lot.

Mac's character took me out of my boxes soon. For anyone who knows me knows I hate the color pink, is something beyond my strength. So when I meet a player who only wears pink and pastel shades, their clothes have to be always together, the enamel has to be pink and if you break a nail depresses me want to throw the book out the window.

The truth is that Mac and I did not start too well ... But then comes Jericho Barrons and opens heaven for me. A handsome, mysterious, dark, dominant and a little cruel. It does not bother hiding the fact that Mac is a nuisance, a posh, spoiled girl who thinks the world is pink (how could it be otherwise). Unfortunately

history deflates very beginning. Barrons appear in history as just , is the odd chapter of the novel. Mac continue with his nonsense and once more presented the paranormal characters had little more to tell.

If anything I have to note is the appearance of VLAN, a male fairy promises sex death. is women say when they are about go crazy, they pull the clothes ... a sight to read xD A very striking character that acquired prominence as the series progresses.

I got bored enough reading the novel, and more than once I thought of abandoning it. I think the author had all the ingredients for a novel piece but stayed on the road.

After this start the second book was like a punishment that I set myself to myself, that and they told me that the series better.

(I'm pretty generous in my note, after reading this would leave the other with a two peeled).

Second book:

In principle the same story we still have pain in the ass, we turn the murderer, Mac discover who is actually Barrons appears and disappears at will, that if shows us getting a bit of who really an enigma.

Mac must change its appearance to blend with the shadows, his farewell to the blond hair and rose at last! though this cost him tears and depression snorting by Barrons and anger for me.

A general features we have more of the same. "Remarkable? The scenes with VLANs and attraction that is being born with Barrons, who have their little scenes of high boltaje.



Third book:


my patience is already stretched to the limit and if this book does not improve the thing I do not know if it will be able to continue the series.

But improvement ...

Mac evolves much, there is no trace of the girl silly and spoiled. is a self assured woman, braver than you know what to do to discover the truth.
Barrons takes a little more prominence and with Mac scenes are getting better.
As for the plot of "mystery" is more of the same

To highlight? The final piece that has left me ojiplática and eager to devour the room at that very moment. Seriously, the end of the third is simply BRUTAL.

This book I enjoyed much more and almost, almost, not bored me, quite an achievement.


The room is in the process of reading, but the review will go Romantic Passages to why that is new (published this month) but then also add here my opinion.
From what little I can say I have nothing to do with previous ones in terms of pace, I think this and the fifth (still do not know when published in Spain) will be the best without doubt.

short: Fever series started very, very bad but has slowly been improving. I can not compare with the Highlanders but think is worth reading despite having to endure the first book. The good thing is that you can use as a sleeping pill, fall asleep right away.

best thing is as I said the evolution of Mac and especially the character of Jericho Barrons is like say ... milk! (Drool here)

For those who seek a passionate love story and not find beautiful, there is nothing of that. There is magic, adventure, desire and sex, but love? No. (At least for now)

0 comments:

Post a Comment