Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brazilian Wax And Genital Warts

Off Topic - No

And Hospital is the thing ...

After my operation in December was to forward a month and a half months of recovery that problems have become three. Three months without going to class, driving, going ... almost home tucked in bed and regular visits to doctors, emergency ...

Last Tuesday in one of my weekly visits to the surgeon decided to operate again. So I am on 14 plays entering the operating room again and be a couple of days hospitalized.

So the blog is not updated a couple of weeks until they are at home quietly installed xD

To pass the challenge took me xDD booklets Fever series by Karen Marie Moning to see how it is. I hope I make the shorter days and bearable.

A kiss and until lap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment