Friday, March 11, 2011

Soulsilver Desmume Patch

Count to one hundred and one

Ladies and gentlemen, and so forth ... It is my honor to appear before you, and so forth ... I refer now to the subtle art of etiquette. We all know how important is the tolerance for bullshit of others, even and especially in cases where the neighbor is, quite simply, a reverend asshole. Suffice it to say the example of a circumstance that befell me this morning while driving my vehicle on a street in Buenos Aires, a safe neighborhood where money is being washed grounder, judging by the growth champiñonesco of its buildings. A dog walker was walking in the wrong way through the streets with his bunch canine in tow. I stepped on the brake (stupid knee-jerk reaction) to let him pass and took my head to one side (left) and then the other (right), as they often do people thwarted by unusual events or to show their disapproval. The guy in question threw me a "Where you want to put me, boluda?" Thankless enough, being that he was doing please do not let my tires printed on your mug. On the sidewalk, do not know, it occurs to me, I said to myself. You have one on each side of the street, up the cord. By the way, both are as wide as the lane you're blocking, dear fellow citizens. And so I'm all these things. I have always on their lips at the tip of my pen and my keyboard surface kind and understanding silence for any unfortunate son of his good mother willing to cloud the day with a shower of meteors. Without going any further, and continuing with the theme of talking to fart, I have been invited to this conference, which excited me as little as reading the newspaper obituaries, and yet, I agreed willingly and without hesitation. And I'm going to get with you, who are not guilty of anything, and have come here today, having nothing better to do, to hear my speech. I am immensely grateful and, I assure you, they should not have bothered, as its absence, in fact, was very welcome. I see in the back of the room a comfortable sofa where he could give me a good nap, which could not be due to the presence of you all, as we have seen. Then, since we are here, ladies and gentlemen, and so forth ... I do not want to miss this opportunity to express to you my highest regard, and so forth ... much flatter me your interest in my words and what we can say. Also, you have to appreciate that well, particularly in the case of people, ladies and gentlemen, etc., etc., who have the habit of raising his hand to throw on the table some question-comment-opinions irrelevant, lack of criteria or dull, to refrain from such self-indulgences, and I'm still annoyed by the circumstance occurred this morning and referred to above, and, truth be told, I'm not in the mood to listen to nonsense .

Ninety-eight, ninety-nine, hundred, hundred and one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment