Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Can Herpes Be In Your Pubic Hair

6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6

MAAAAMBO!








I was speechless, so I have to say it is impossible to explain.


I'm out of tears, because I have many, many now go figure by qua! should be preserved for posterioresssss joys and reunions ...

I am out of bilingual expressions with everything I wanted to say.

BEAUTIFUL LOVE MY GOD! THE PARTI DI SEXTAAAAAAAAAAA TAAAAAAAAAA!
But what could I say ....!!!!
I played happily with you, glad to have known, how well I'm glad you eat it all, and cuantismoooo mássss of those chic @ s so beautiful that you have,
DREMIA CUANTISMO have not seen!
to give it, which begins THE SIXTH ....
Given the occasion and that these screens will be closed, you can say everything, everything ...
"Like my dad"

0 comments:

Post a Comment