Monday, March 28, 2011

Moving An Irish Pension To Australia

The fallen angel Singh Nailin


Title: The fallen angel
Author: Nailin sighned
Editorial: DeBolsillo
Publication Date: March 2011
No. of pages: 432
PVP: 9.95 €
Series: 1 The Hunters Guild

The Vampire Slayer Deveraux knows Ellen is the best in him. Little does he know is whether it will be good enough to carry out this mission. Has hired the Archangel Raphael, a being as beautiful as dangerous a creature terrify any mortal. Elena also knows that failure does not enter into their schemes, even when the mission is impossible.
Because this time does not have to track and capture a vampire.
This time he has to catch a rebel angel. Elena
will be immersed in a massacre and has seen little, which will bring the edge of life ... and passion. Even living out of this, to surrender to the caresses of Rafael could mean death.

Rating:
After the wonderful reviews I did Beleth and my partner Bea Romantic Passages little I have to add to what has led to me reading The fallen angel.
After reading The Night of the Hunter Nailin I knew I was positioned as one of my authors indispensable and as I said the series of Psi / Changing one of the best in the paranormal genre. ;

last thing I expected is that the author take out another series which surpassed itself just because, with the first book in the series The Nailin hunters guild has outdone itself and to me has left me happy. Find that this series I like even more than the other.

In The fallen angel, we find a world dominated by the Archangels but where vampires coexist with many other beings. In this first book we have Rafael one of the seven Archangels powerful need the help of a hunter, Elena, to stop him an angel evil.

Over four hundred pages we will know all the characters before or after will be featured in the series and that from now on I declare love : Rafael (obviously) the archangel is cruel as by himself but has a passionate vein uff ... Dmitri (or say Bea, Dimitrrrriiiiiii) a vampire with a chocolate scent that is all sex and Illum (aka Tinkerbell) a blue feather angel is my favorite.

On the other hand we have Elena, a deadly hunter does not mince his words when it comes to putting things you do not like and not afraid to voice (at least not too much) to sing the forty to one archangel can kill by simply moving a finger.

How could it be otherwise characters and the relationship between Raphael and Elena can not be less than explosive, full of sexual tension and some little scenes ....

A novel full of action exciting, fresh, sparkling dialogue and a lot of sexual tension floating in the air. Colmillitos, wings, angel dust, the smell of chocolate, blue feathers ....

I'm obsessed and anxious because they get the second book I think the series is published in June.

Notice that after the reading we've been through a period of abstinence reading, because nothing could compared to the fallen angel. Reading it has side effects xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment