Monday, March 7, 2011

Pregnancy Personalised Fortune Cookies



A beautiful bolero sung by Ibrahim Ferrer and Omara Portuondo.

We've come a bit loose this weekend, emotions, tears and hugs that you shared with me ...


flowers and women harbor many passions, emotions, scents and colors. Charms keep only your contact are disclosed.
multiple meanings you need to know above all discover and save wisely.

With the letter of the bolero and the images I want to dedicate this post to all my friends and loved ones who for some reason have or we have a difficult time.

Athena In particular, you expect the flower garden to share our pictures and flowers


sleep in my garden
White Lilies
the Nardos and Roses.
My soul so sad and sorrowful
of flowers to hide
the bitter pain.

I do not want the flowers
know the torments that life gives me
if
know what I am going
by my penalties
also cry

Silence are sleeping
the Nardos and Lilies
not want you to know my troubles
because if you see me crying die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment