Friday, March 4, 2011

How Long Does Aquarium Glue Take To Dry

found the popcorn in the haystack! Bloody fast food

The comment of our beloved Carlos Gustavo in the previous post left us almost to the brink of divorce. I reproduce below the dialogue with Miss Fiamma moments ago.

Von Eisberg: Do you like a movie you pochoclera? To me, honestly, I can not think of any. Miss
Fiamma: Well, I liked you for that rat, Rémy.
Eisberg
Von: "Ratatouille ? But that's not a movie pochoclera. Is an animation.
Miss Fiamma: Bueeeeeno ... " Sex, Lies and Videotape .
Von Eisberg: Do not let! It's one of my favorite movies. Not pochoclera.
Miss Fiamma: That is one of your favorite movies has nothing to do. You have to run the navel, because it allows you to see the Film. Von
Eisberg: Do not be arrogant. Soderbergh never pochoclera made a film. Miss
Fiamma: So you have to define what a movie pochoclera. " For fun I do not need one of Bergman's death playing chess. I loved seeing " Imagine you and me" and was not bad " The Kids Are All Right .
Von Eisberg: No, that was terrible. Really you liked? Miss
Fiamma: bueh, then any of the Minita that you love to you.
Von Eisberg: What minita? Oh, Sandra Bullock? No, but I would not say any Sandra Bullock movie is good. They are all lousy. Pochoclera means of Stallone or Schwarzenegger or those of "Scream ", right? Miss
Fiamma: Spend as books that are said for the summer. Books not to think ... But to me it is the opposite. When I read a novel Beretta, I can not help thinking that this is a bullshit.
Von Eisberg (descostillada of laughter) No, this is what blogging now. But I still did not answer the question. Is there any movie that we have enjoyed pochoclera? Miss
Fiamma (triumphant): Yes, " Minority Report." I loved it. Moreover, I took a year with Oedipus.
Von Eisberg: (no words ... gave that crap along with Sophocles) Act Tom Cruise. A merrrrrrda.
Miss Fiamma: No, it sucks. I liked it. Von
Eisberg: Actually, I can not think of any. Let's see ... pochoclera, which is said pochoclera ... Miss
Fiamma: Oh, yes, the fat ... eh ... the diary ... eh ... Fiamma
Miss Von
Eisberg in unison: " Bridget Jones's Diary "!!!!

Ugh How difficult was this. Carlos Gustavo: we almost ruins the Friday night generated a discussion partner. But here you have: " Bridget Jones's Diary ." Now, if I pochoclera says it is not rot the ranch, "Capisce?

0 comments:

Post a Comment